Obama has picked another winner. A pro-gay rights, pro-pornography, pro-abortion, anti-parental rights activist. His name is David Ogden, and Obama has nominated him for second in command in the US. Attorney General's office. Ogden only needs now to be confirmed by the Senate. He has quite a resume - and none of it family friendly!
• As an attorney in private practice, David W. Ogden has filed briefs pushing for gays in the military.
• He has litigated numerous obscenity and pornography cases on behalf of clients like Playboy, Penthouse, the ACLU and the largest distributor of hardcore pornographic movies.
In various cases, he has filed briefs opposing:
• parental notification before a minor’s abortion
• spousal notification before an abortion
• the military’s policy against public homosexuals serving in uniform
• the Children’s Internet Protection Act and the Child Protection and Obscenity Enforcement Act.
(see information provided by Fidelis)
Call your state senators (yes, even you folks living outside of CA - this affects you too!) and ask them to vote no on David Ogden's appointment to the second position at the attorney general's office.
You can reach both of your senators at this number: 202-224-3121. And if you get a busy signal, you can look up a more direct number for your senators on the internet...but don't give up. This is our chance to make our collective conservative voices heard!
What Marriage Has Become
7 years ago